See the ‘Waltz King’ live in his hometown. Join us in the magnificent setting of Vrijthof Square, Maastricht, for an extraordinary night of musical entertainment as Andre Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra perform one of their special summer evening concerts. With Eurostar travel and accommodation in historic Brussels included, it promises to be an unforgettable concert break.
- A 59 € face-value, seated ticket to see Andre Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra live on the Vrijthof Square, Maastricht (upgrades available)
- A visit to Maastricht
- Two nights’ bed and continental breakfast accommodation in a four-star standard hotel located near Midi Railway Station in Brussels
- Return Eurostar rail travel from London St Pancras to Brussels
- Coach travel as described in the itinerary, including hotel transfers
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Day One: Catch the Eurostar to Brussels
Leave London St Pancras by Eurostar in the early-to-mid morning. Upon arrival in Brussels, meet your Tour Manager and transfer to your chosen hotel. You’ll then have the rest of the day free to relax.
Day Two: Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht
At around 1pm today we’ll board the coach and travel to Maastricht. For the rest of the afternoon and early evening, wander the pedestrianised, cobbled streets around Vrijthof Square and explore the attractive shops, cafes and bars, or join our optional private river cruise.
In the evening, take your seat in the Vrijthof Square for the highlight of your break – Andre Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra in concert. In this magical setting they’ll perform music from across Andre’s repertoire, including themes from operas, musicals and films, in addition to his trademark waltzes.
After this memorable, not-to-be-missed experience, our coach will take you back to your hotel.
Day Three: Travel home from Brussels
After some free time, return to Brussels Midi to begin your Eurostar journey home (departing in the late afternoon or mid evening), at the end of a wonderful concert break.